GA – BDF
Plant and equipment for sludge dewatering from wastewater and industrial process.
ALCI designs, builds and plants centrifuges and mobile systems for the following sectors and applications:
- Ecology / Water Treatment
- Chemical / Petrolchemical
- Sludge Dehydration
- Extraction, refining and recovery of fuel oils
- Sewage treatment
- Sludge treatment from food processes
- Mobile plant renting for sludge dewatering
- Technical advice about product placement for plant engineering and building
- Centrifugal extractors
- Mobile and stationary complete plants for sludge dewatering processes
High quality materials
All parts of the centrifuge in contact with the product are made of Stainless Steel AISI 304 or 316L, except for the drum which is made of Duplex Stainless Steel to ensure mechanical resistance to abrasion and a strong chemical corrosion resistance.
The components of the centrifuge most exposed to the erosive action of the normal biological sludge are protected with a thick coating made of high Tungsten Carbide. The exit holes of the dehydrated sludge are protected with ceramic material which has a very high surface hardness to provide a much higher durability of the centrifuge.
HYDRAULIC Version (H)
Our centrifuges are High-Performance machines. All models can be equipped with a high-pressure hydraulic device which is electronically controlled and it can manage and handle the variation of the differential speed between screw and drum.